Marketing is an ever-evolving, ever-changing practice, and making it an effective one starts with making the right choices based on data and ROI. We've found some mind-boggling visual marketing and business card statistics that might change the way you think about some of your print strategies.
Check it out below:
Visual Marketing & Business Card Statistics
- 38% of people are drawn to brands that provide visually appealing marketing content.
- 50% of B2B marketers are prioritizing visual marketing this year
- 84% of all marketing communications is predicted to be visual by 2018
- Number of business cards printed in the US annually: 10,000,000,000
- Percent of business cards handed out that will be thrown out in less than a week: 88%
- Prospective clients hold on to a color card 10 times longer than a standard white card
- 72% of people judge a company by the quality of the person's business card
- 39% of people would choose not to do business with someone if they have a "cheap looking" business card
Is Your Business Card Making the Right Impression?
If visual marketing is on the up and up, and people have such strong opinions about business cards, have you put the right amount of thought behind the tiny rectangle that is such a strong brand advocate?
- Is your business card one of the 88% that gets thrown out, or do people hang on to it?
- Are you capturing the attention of the 72% who use the quality of your business cards to judge your company? In a good way or in a bad way)
- Is 39% of your prospects walking away because of your business card?
If 10 billion business cards are printed a year but 88% of those are thrown out in less than a week, what's the point? Increase your business card ROI by increasing the quality of your cards.