The brain can see images that last for 13 milliseconds. What can we read in 13 milliseconds? Remember this: If you want to create a memorable brand fast, use visuals. Humans comprehend visual content quicker, better, and longer.
Visual Content for Memory Marketing
People are likely to remember only 10% of what they hear 3 days later. However, if a relevant image is paired with the same information, they’ll remember 65% of it in 3 days.
- 4x as many consumers would prefer to watch a video about a product than to read about it.
- Using the word “video” in an email subject line boosts open rates by 19% and click-through rates by 65%.
- Visual content tends to perform about 4.5x better than text-filled content.
- 65% of people are visual learners.
- Businesses on Facebook create about 180% stronger engagement when they use photo albums in their posts.
- Out of all the data your brain processes, 90% of it is visual.
- The brain processes visuals 60,000x faster than text.
- Your eyes contain 70% of all your sensory receptors.
The best forms of visual content to use for your "memory marketing" campaigns are: